1. OCCUPANCY: All rooms are double occupancy unless otherwise stated
2. RENTAL DEPOSITS AND FEES: 40% of balance due upon reservation; 40% of total balance is due by January 1, 2023; and final payment and any adjustments for each booking is due in full 45 days prior to check-in. Reservations must be paid via wire, check or credit card. Payments are fully refundable until January 1, 2023
3. CANCELLATION: We recommend Guest(s) purchase of travel insurance. A cancellation notice received before January 1, 2023 is fully refundable. If cancellation notice is received prior to 45 days of start of program, Guest will forfeit the nonrefundable Deposit in addition to 50% of all monies received. No refunds will be made if Guest cancels after February 18, 2023. Cancellations must be made in writing must be received by electronic transmission before February 18, 2023 for a refund. Changes to reservation are subject to cancellation policy. Cancellations will be effective the day you’re written or e-mail notice is received. Please note that even if you do not attend, rooms are reserved for your use. Even if you do not attend, refunds will not be granted within 45 days of the event under any circumstances.
4. CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY: TSI in arranging accommodations or in rendering other services in connection therewith does so as agent for the individual desiring such travel accommodations upon the express condition and agreement that TSI not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, accident, delay, irregularity or expense arising from the use of any facilities, accommodations or services provided in connection with such individuals travel plan, nor for any injury, loss, damage, accident, delay irregularity or expense arising from strikes, war, weather, quarantines, sickness, government restrictions or regulations, or from any act or omission of any individual, firm or corporation furnishing transportation, sightseeing, hotel accommodations or any other services in connection therewith, nor for any additional cost or expense due to disruption or change of advertised schedules, rates or services, or for any other cause beyond their own control, including any inconvenience caused by construction/building work in the local area. TSI shall not be liability for failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, Internet or breakdown of the air conditioning system, nor for the consequences of the action or omissions of persons who may control or supply main services, or any actions taken in the vicinity or by any authority over which there is no control. If the arrangements booked should become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, TSI reserves the right to offer a substitute of any advertised comparable accommodations or features with equal or greater value. If the substitution is of greater value an extra fee may apply, at the reasonable discretion of TSI.
5. ACH/ CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: The Guest understands, acknowledges and consents to the use of the checking account or credit card information provided without original signature, and that this authorization cannot be revoked. Additional charges may be assessed by resort as per their terms.
6. ROOM RENTAL TERMS/ OCCUPANCY LIMITS: If the initial guest count changes before arrival, Guest must inform TSI of all additions and deletions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and provide the names (and ages) of all additional guests. The rental fees and charges will not be reduced if fewer guests arrive. In the event that more guests are added prior to arrival and occupancy maximum is exceeded, an additional charge per guest per night may apply. Within ten (10) days prior to arrival, guess must confirm availability with hotel and reserve roll-away beds, cribs and pack-n-play to suit families up to the maximum allowed by the hotel and/or this Agreement. If it is found any time during Guest's stay that the aforesaid maximum limitations have been exceeded, additional rental fees will be assessed and the stay at hotel may be terminated immediately, at the discretion of hotel or TSI.
7. PET POLICIES: Unless required by law, pets and other animals will not be accommodated at any time without prior written permission from hotel. If such permission is granted, a non-refundable pet fee may apply.
8. POOL FACILITIES: TSI has reserved a swimming pool and deck to be used exclusively by its guests. Use of the pool is entirely at the Guest’s risk. Children must be properly supervised at all times by an adult who is over the age of 18 years old or other legal guardian when using the pool or when around the pool area.
9. RENTAL PERIOD, CHECK IN/OUT: The rental period begins at 3:00 p.m. on April 4, 2023 and terminates at 11:00 a.m. on April 14, 2023. Early check ins or late departures will be subject to hotel.
10. INCLUSIONS: TSI provides a fully catered experience. Kashrus and supervision is provided by IKM – International Kosher Mehadrin. Hotel shall provide room amenities and cleaning. Shabbos elevator(s) shall be available during Yom Tov and Shabbat halachic times. Guests are entitled to all activities and meals listed on the schedule.
11. DAMAGE AND CLEANING ISSUES: Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to the hotel immediately. Guest(s) acknowledge they agree to terms and conditions set for by hotel.
12. EVENT RULES: Guest agrees to abide by rules of the Event especially kashrus such as not bringing outside food into the areas where kosher for Passover food is provided. Other rules may apply.
13. NOTICES: Any notices required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given if delivered by hand, sent by recognized overnight courier (such as Federal Express), sent by email, PDF or other electronic transmission , or mailed by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, in a postage prepaid envelope, and addressed as follows: Notices personally delivered or sent by email, PDF or other electronic transmission, or overnight courier shall be deemed given on the date of delivery, provided that any notice received after 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on any Business Day or received on any day that is not a Business Day shall be deemed to have been received on the following Business Day.
14. MISCELLANEOUS: (a) This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. (b) In the event any term or provision of this Agreement is determined by appropriate judicial authority to be illegal or otherwise invalid, such provision shall be given its nearest legal meaning or be construed as deleted as such authority determines, and the remainder of this Agreement shall be construed to be in full force and effect. (c) In the event of any litigation between the parties under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs at all trial and appellate levels. (d) Time shall be of the essence for each and every provision hereof. (e) Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other agreements, representations or warranties other than as set forth herein. This Agreement may not be changed, altered or modified except by an instrument in writing signed by the party against whom enforcement of such change would be sought. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
15. RESPONSIBILITY: THE SHABBAT INC (“TSI”) is not an agent of any airline, transportation company or other 3rd party and is not responsible in connection with them. All arrangements for any transportation are the sole responsibility and obligation of the passenger/guest. Program participation shows consensual support for the nonprofit activities of THE SHABBAT INC, who is not in any way liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may occur by defect or irregularity in any vehicle or through any acts or defaults of any 3rd party engaged in conveying services to guests, or of any hotel proprietor, food purveyor or any personnel or servant otherwise in connection therewith. THE SHABBAT INC is a Nevada nonprofit corporation with 501c3 designation by the IRS. Payment(s) may be considered a tax deductible donation. The Agreement shall constitute the sole terms between the donor and company. TSI reserves the right to alter or modify events and activities announced herein TSI is not the owner of the hotel or venue(s) of this program. TSI shall not be held responsible in any way for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or irregularity as a result of the acts or defaults of the caterer and/or the hotel or venue and/or proprietor or its agents, staff, employees, 3rd party contractors and/or representatives. Alternation to the program may be made without consequence. TSI and / or the hotel, venue or 3rd party vendor reserves the right to decline any person’s attendance at any time.
16. DISCLAIMER: TSI arranged to produce the event and its program and amenities but is not an agent, employee, or in any sort of joint venture with 3rd party providers or their affiliates. Airline alternative equipment and routings are subject to change by the Airline or the Operator and will not result in any refunds. Flight delays and changes are unfortunate but are an inherent risk of air travel and are therefore outside the control and responsibility of TSI. All warrants and other arrangements for services are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the 3rd party and subject to the laws of Nevada. TSI reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary or services whenever necessary to the comfort, convenience, or safety of its participants. The participant agrees that neither TSI or its affiliates shall be liable for any damage or loss including personal injury, death, property loss, delay, change in air services, change in itinerary, change in program dates, program cancellation, sickness, strike, virus, war, quarantine, weather, upset, bankruptcy, disappointment, inconvenience, or expense occasioned by any act or omission of any supplier, 3rd party, vendor or person providing services. TSI may use your photograph(s) or video image(s) for promotional purposes without limitation. You explicitly release TSI from any loss, liability, and claims or expense arising from the broadcast, distribution, sale or use of your voice, picture or likeness.
17. PARTICIPATION PRICE: Included in the cost of the program are guest accommodations (commensurate to category selected) and Kosher meals daily. All other special activities and programs that are provided by us as described in the Schedule are included but are optional to attend at the discretion of the guest